- 3+ years of professional experience in client or vendor facing roles with a focus in relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Bachelor's Degree
The candidate must have experience working with a large global organizations as a lead Account or Relationship Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management, client services, e-commerce, payments and retail experience indirectly leading operational and project teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence outcomes in matrixed environment
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track history of working with nascent products/services in new markets
- Program management experience with good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and service orientation
Job summary Amazon Payments Products is a fast-growing business with new product launches and market-leading features which improve customer and seller shopping experience on Amazon. This role is on the Payments Products team which drives customer adoption and awareness of our financial products and optimizes conversion through machine-learning enabled content. Our team is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager who will be responsible for providing global business leadership, support, and management of key strategic accounts to drive adoption and retention of US and UK Based Selling Partners to Amazon’s Currency Converter product. You will be integral in defining an Account Management playbook for Amazon’s Currency Converter for Sellers (ACCS). You will build and maintain relationships, develop and manage opportunities to drive product adoption and prevent attrition, and use data to analyze effectiveness of Account Management activities. You will define relationship strategy within your accounts, engage with senior leadership, coordinate and contribute to business reviews, and maintain customer satisfaction. Further responsibilities include the analysis of the competitive market space and business needs, providing input into product requirements, development and execution of account management strategy, and providing support to your team in achieving its goals. Estimated scope of work and time distribution: · 50% - Existing Seller Management (Phone, E-mail, Webinars) · 30% - Defining and Documenting Account Management Processes · 10% - Projects · 10% - Meetings/Trainings
- International experience.
- Experience in developing and managing large accounts.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients compliantly.
- MBA preferred, but not essential.
- 5-8+ years of work experience
- Success managing strategic clients or accounts and dynamic account portfolios
- Effective in dealing with C-suite of large merchants
- History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects
- Show independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues
- Ability to execute on programs and projects with minimal resources
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor in all situations
- Tenacity to keep issues top of mind of relevant stakeholders and conviction to make the right decisions
- Being vocally self-critical
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $66,000 - 115,500/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Children's Courtyard Spring, TX 77379 Today
Best Buy Goodyear, AZ 85395 Today