Do you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment?
At PE GI Solutions, we foster an environment of contribution, creativity and risk-taking. We strive to unleash the potential in everyone and cultivate a highly engaged, motivated, and committed organization!
This is a chance for YOU to become a part of a growing company, focused on patient care, preventing colon cancer and raising awareness! Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will continually grow and be challenged to develop your career. We are passionate believers in patient care, which is why our mission is “Improving the landscape of healthcare one surgery center at a time”.
What makes us awesome:
Perks and Benefits
· Paid Time Off including: Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays, Birthday, Bereavement, Jury, and Voting
· High quality, Cost effective Medical, Dental, Vison, and Prescription coverages. Including multiple plan options and flexible spending accounts.
· Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Supplemental Insurances
· A 401K Retirement Plan with a generous company match
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Annual Discretionary Bonus Program
· Employee Referral Program
· Pet Insurance
We are searching for a dynamic Accountant to join our Team in Jamison, PA!
What you do:
This position is responsible for performing the daily accounting functions for our centers, not limited to financial and statutory reporting as well as local tax return and audited financial preparation and filing.
What you will be working on:
- Perform daily accounting functions for our centers
- Act as Finance team point of contact for center administrators
- Responsible for center cash management and ensuring that sufficient working capital is available to satisfy weekly obligations
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis (when requested)
- Prepare financial statements according to monthly close schedule, not limited to:
- Bank account reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of recurring and adjusting journal entries based on review and analysis of general ledger balances/activity
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and select P&L account workpapers
- Update and reconcile Payroll schedules, Loan schedules, Capital roll forwards
- Prepare and analyze Income Statement and Balance Sheet, adding notes for clarification of variances/trending
- Calculate distributions to be paid monthly/quarterly to owners
- Understand fixed asset database for assigned centers, inclusive of:
- Assigning useful lives and fixed asset categories to new fixed assets
- Disposing of any assets that are no longer at the center or corporate office
- Analyze monthly financials and statistical data and explain budget and monthly variances
- Assist in preparation of periodic use tax returns, annual property tax statements and miscellaneous taxes for multiple entities in various states
- Ensure that filings and related payments are completed according to established deadlines
- Follow up on open issues and address taxing authority inquiries
- Assist with new center openings, inclusive of:
- Preparing and tracking purchase orders
- Managing cash flow and loan draws
- Setting up fixed assets in the FAS fix asset depreciation system
- Assist with the year-end audit process (including tax returns) and preparation of Audited Financial Statements, work closely with the auditors to supply information and answer questions
- Prepare annual budgets for multiple entities including communicating with management and projecting revenue and expenses with assistance from management
- Assist with onboarding of new accounting personnel
- Undertake special analytical projects as needed
What will make you awesome:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Microsoft Teams and financial software packages as needed. Experience with Mulitiview/Adaptive/Office Connect accounting software a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Effective time management skills needed in order to manage responsibilities across several assigned centers.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
What you know:
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience or knowledge:
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels and enjoy working in a team environment
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience required
- Healthcare experience and/or experience with bad debt allowance calculations is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience performing above accounting functions for multiple entities preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
We value diversity! PE GI Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We carry this policy through all stages of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- GAAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote