Chrismark Home, LLC is a growing and expanding CBRF committed to providing compassionate, high quality care services for our residents and an excellent work environments for our employees.
We are currently accepting applications for an Accountant / Office Managerto support staff and residents at our facilities focused on residents with mental illness or developmental disabilities.
The Accountant / Office Manager is responsible for supporting the management team in communications with external parties, hiring and employment administration, bookkeeping, payroll, human resource and financial reporting, client file management, and some resident support (taking residents to appointments or shopping) as time permits. This role will work primarily first and second shift hours with minimal on call duties. To understand our business better and operate as a backup caregiver in cases of extreme and rare need, preference will be given to candidates willing and able to obtain CBRF certificates and with past caregiving experience.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Payroll, bookkeeping and invoicing in QuickBooks
- Setup new computers, implement and train other staff on software and implement improved electronic recordkeeping processes
- Manage contracts and services with service providers and customers
- Answer phone, schedule resident appointments and meetings, coordinate communications and assist Directors with administrative tasks as needed
- Assist with screening, hiring and providing orientation for new employees
- Represent Chrismark Home professionally to the community, family members, and visitors and develop positive relations with all customers.
- Conduct various activities at the direction of the Director, including filling in when needed.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Grocery Shopping for resident homes as needed
- Assist with transporting residents to appointments as needed.
- Technological savvy and capability is required to effectively assist our management team and residents.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Accounting or similar degree with experience with bookkeeping and payroll
- Experience with QuickBooks and ECP software helpful
- Certifications in Standard Precautions, Fire Safety, First Aid & Choking, & Medication Administration or ability to obtain
- Ability to assume on-call responsibilities helpful
- Experience working with developmentally disabled or mentally ill and emotionally disturbed populations is a plus.
Pay based on experience and qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rice Lake, WI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location