The Administrative Assistant will support a fleet of commercial trucks. To keep the company compliant on records retention, support internal tracking, and monitoring equipment.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn and manage IFTA compliance in the areas of trip reports, fuel records and the software used to store these records.
- Manage GPS records and communicate and resolve issues with GPS failures
- Monitor and input equipment into tracking system
- Input data including fuel and mileage reports based on individual truck travel
- Support compliance department
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Prior experience with the above responsibilities a plus
- Ability to learn and become familiar with different commercial truck types
- Ability to learn fleet GPS tracking systems
- Great communication skills
- Ability to accomplish duties with accuracy and timeliness.
- Critical thinking, effectively solve problems
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
- 16 days PTO plus holidays available during first year of employment
- Immediate transition into new health insurance coverage
- Three different medical plans designed to fit your needs
- FSA/HSA plans to help with medical and childcare reimbursement
- Dental and Vision Insurance plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance and other co-insurance options
- 401(k) with Match
- Extensive in-house training
- Health and wellness benefits
- Doctor on Demand mobile app
- Verizon wireless employee discounts
- Endless advancement opportunities throughout the company
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.