Performs diverse staff and administrative functions requiring strong skills in company processes, methods, and systems. This position will provide support to Health Services goals and processes as a team member and report to the Associate Medical Director, providing support to the senior Health Services management team. The successful candidate must possess an ability to assist with driving departmental priorities and initiatives, special projects, work well in a team environment, exhibit effective customer service behaviors, and represent Health Services with professional handling of sensitive, confidential data. Expectations include strong initiative, embracing solution based efforts, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy and flexibility to meet the JPMorgan Chase high standards of performance.
- Manage front office interactions and reception for HQ Health & Wellness Center and business offices, i nteracting with employees of all levels, in a professional and efficient manner. Provide professional customer service in terms of appointments, medical services & emergencies, and direct requests by team members.
- Maintain listings of various staff and management contact and location information.
- Assist with driving Health Services initiatives and special projects, such as virtual care, service enhancements, support of Morgan Health partnerships with Health Services, and corporate goals.
- Assist with tracking and recording service processes, such as contract agreements, contract health practitioners (providers).
- Communicate effectively with staff to include screening calls; taking and delivering messages in a timely and app
- Calendar management: schedule appointments, meetings and coordinate conference calls
- Submit approved invoices to accounts payable as directed
- Communicate effectively with staff to include screening calls; taking and delivering messages in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assist in preparing reports, spreadsheets and presentations, applying skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Support Health Services programs and needs, such as Ergonomics and equipment and supplies.
- Provide assistance and coverage for other health services administrative team members working in the NY-NJ health centers as needed
- Coordinate JPMC staff on boarding and off boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access. Arrange new technology purchases & setups.
- Provide general office management.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information.
- Demonstrate initiative in completing required activities and identify solutions for issues and delays
- Strong time management, sound judgment, good prioritizing, team player - advanced ability to organize and manage own time.
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Highly proficient in general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, arranging meetings)
- Superior oral and written communication skills - able to generate high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization; proactive and polished manner
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and the ability to interact with senior management.
- Excellent telephone manner and coverage within the group.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good common sense, effective under pressure, and flexible - self starter with the ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with a professional attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and ability to think critically and outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and discretion in handling confidentiality and sensitive topics.
- Professional, refined profile with expertise in administrative or related functions; experience working with executives and proven ability to meet their expectations with accurate and efficient delivery.
- Strong ownership, positive attitude and self-motivated - coupled with strong accountability for tasks.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Prefer minimum three years' experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Expected work schedule 8am-5pm, M-F with flexibility for approved overtime depending on the work load.
- Knowledge of the following systems: EURC, TEEMS, OTP, ePurchase, and Concur Travel Express is a plus
- College degree is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans