Los Angeles, California
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our executives at Netflix in Los Angeles, CA based in-office on a hybrid schedule.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. They will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars for 2-4 Executives and alignment with their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
- Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport
- Process expense reports
- Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
- Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to handle special projects and ad hoc requests as needed, e.g. assistance with preparing a presentation, org charts, spreadsheets, etc.
- 5+ years as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience supporting executives is preferred
- Event organization experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting