At Primo Water Corporation, we believe in creating healthier lives, healthier communities, and a healthier planet--that's the One Primo Way. Our associates have created a rich and proud legacy that goes back well over 100 years, and today, we are a global team across 21 countries. We believe investing in our associates is vital--we are empowering our teams to embrace diversity of thought, solve problems faster, and create innovative solutions that meet our customers' needs now and into the future. We are One Primo Team unified by a common purpose: Inspiring healthier lives through Water Your Way.
Primo invests in the whole person so that you can build your future along with ours. We are looking for qualified candidates ready to make a splash and dive headfirst into our One Primo Team!
The Administrative Assistant will support the Tampa Corporate location by managing the welcome reception desk and providing administrative support to the onsite Executive Assistants and their leaders. The successful candidate will also manage concierge support, including, but not limited to working with building contacts for general service requests, office supplies ordering and monitoring (i.e. taking inventory, stocking supplies, coffee, tea, printer paper/cartridges, etc.), and picking up mail and packages from the mailroom and distributing to the team. The successful candidate will be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as have a demonstrated ability to respond to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously.
- Manage and complete expense reports for staff members, as needed.
- Maintain schedules, planning events, coordinating meetings, and conference rooms
- Own and manage conference room coordination and room calendar management
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, full office management, responding to emails, preparing documents and presentations using graphics, graphs, and internal information and platforms
- Manage the front desk receptionist responsibilities which include but are not limited to greeting all visitors and participating as the concierge to all guests
- Type meeting notes, and create conference agendas
- Schedule cost effective travel arrangements which include airfare/hotel/ground transportation for leaders and their staff as needed
- Assist with internal communications for associates and leadership among multiple platforms, interfaces, and programs
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate upkeep, and maintenance of office site including stocking inventory, ordering inventory when low, replenishing break room supplies and office supply ordering, opening and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail, receiver of all packages, etc. This responsibility also includes physically lifting up to 50 lbs at a time while moving and replenishing supplies such as water jugs, soda cases, cases of paper, etc.
- Run work-related errands as needed
- Compile, track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Prior administrative support experience
- Front desk receptionist/concierge experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs on daily basis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33607: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location