You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.Position Purpose: Provides administrative and staff support to an organizational unit.
- Schedules appointments and travel arrangements, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc
- Serves as administrative liaison with others internally and outside the organization regarding issues related to purchasing, facilities, and operations
- May use applications and other information systems for reporting and inquiry
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
For CA Market Customer Contact Center Only: must be proficient in MS Office.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.