Performs clerical, administrative, and general office duties involving, typing, records and file maintenance, document creation, mail distribution, and telephone reception. Has an understanding of the function and role of the department and method of operation.
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records and follows up on pending matters.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering routine questions and furnishing information to save time.
- May schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for meetings and conferences.
- May prepare routine letters and memoranda for review.
- May assist in preparing regular reports, gathering and summarizing data.
- May produce correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets.
- May communicate and/or coordinate information with various individuals and/or departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- Associates Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.