- THIS ROLE IS NOT REMOTE AND CANNOT BE PERFORMED REMOTELY FROM ANOTHER STATE. APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN San Francisco and Surrounding areas.
McGee Air Services is looking for an Admin Specialist for our San Francisco Airport Location
The Administrative Specialist will support administrative functions for a high-performing operation and reports to the Administrative Manager, Station Operations. This role interfaces with leadership and Human Resources in support of team member in areas related to job injuries, airport badging and parking and other office functions. The Administrative Specialist maintains consistent achievement of customer service standards and provides support to leadership and team members in one or more of the following areas.
Do you match this skillset
- Assist in tracking station level injury reporting and communicating trends to station leadership
- Guide and support staff through completion of job injury reporting to ensure accurate and timely completion of required documentation
- Oversee team member parking pass and port badging programs; verifying applications, auditing monthly reports adhering to airport authority regulations
- Liaison with human resources, payroll and health benefits departments on all aspects of team member support
- Oversight of the station's duty desk to include payroll compliance
- Assist with recruiting activities, including hiring and onboarding events as needed
- Establish, organize and maintain records and files, ensuring accuracy and record retention compliance
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding documents and conversations involving team member and human resource matters, and all company confidential information
- Foster an inclusive, engaging, and high-performance culture that demonstrates McGee's values of Safety, Service, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Accountability and Pride at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Insurance Package
- Paid days off - holidays/personal/vacation/sick
- Travel Privileges.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Recognition Programs, incentives, and career growth opportunities
Do you have these tools to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication, human resources or related discipline preferred
- A Minimum of one (1) year of Human Resources or Administrative experience required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and database maintenance required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, and ability to maintain thorough and accurate records
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on producing a timely and accurate work product
- Ability to obtain and maintain airport security clearance as required
- Ability to work independently with high initiative and flexibility
- Flexibility to work varied shifts; weekends and holidays
- Positive, team-oriented and adaptable to a dynamic environment with flexibility to assist with special projects during high demand and based on operational need
- Much be at least 18 years or older
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
CULTURE: McGee Air Services is an entrepreneurial venture with a mindset of delivering incredible service. We are flexible, adaptable, resourceful, collaborative, and inclusive.
McGee Air Services does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
McGee Air Services- An Alaska Airlines Company