We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Making beds
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.50 - $20.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location