GAT Airline Ground Support is seeking dynamic, dependable, and motivated individuals to join our team as a Customer Service Agent at the BTR Airport!
The position requires no prior experience and offers:
● Pay starting at $13.00 per hour
● Daily Pay
● Flight Benefits
● Opportunities for advancement into leadership and many other positions
As a customer service agent, you are the first impression of a passenger's airport
experience. Customer Service positions encompass checking in and ticketing
passengers, escorting passengers to and from aircraft, and resolving customer
complaints. Proficient use of a computer is needed as well as EXCELLENT customer
assistance to passengers. This position requires working in a fast-paced environment
with time constraints to meet published departure goals. A professional and positive
image must be consistently displayed by the employee.
● Able to greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly, and courteous
manner over the phone and in person.
● Must be able to announce both incoming and outbound flights.
● Handle credit cards, and personal check transactions with accuracy and properly
account for all collections and conduct the appropriate airline closeout
● Accept and process checked baggage weighing up to 100 lbs. and placed on
● Agents are also required to operate jetways to place them in position prior to
aircraft arrival and lifting, opening, closing, and securing aircraft doors.
● Use airline computer systems to provide flight arrival and departure information,
ticketing and flight boarding documents, lost or damaged baggage
documentation, and cargo tracking information.
● Able to stand and work in one location for up to four hours at a time.
● You may be responsible for escorting unaccompanied minors and disabled
passengers throughout the airport.
● Work independently without direct supervision.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78719: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location