You will be one of the first Crewmembers our Customers meet upon arrival to the station. Your priority is to provide Customers with an effortless and seamless check-in experience, while also ensuring the lounge is in tip-top shape & fully stocked with amenities. Strong attention to detail is required; you are responsible to verify that all documents been properly vetted, baggage has been screened, and Customers are fit to fly. When assigned, you may be responsible for valet duties: driving, parking and retrieving customer vehicles, and assisting customers in and out of their vehicle during arrival and departure. On-time performance is imperative in this role. Strict adherence to time/attendance, and appearance standards are required.
What makes a successful Crewmember
Pay & Perks
Compensation is $16.50/hour. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation.
- New Crewmember's become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100% employer paid premium Dental & Vision, $1,050-$2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – JSX will match 50% of up to your first 8%
- Generous PTO plan
Fine Print (Essential Requirements)
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of standing
- Ability to occasionally lift 75+ pounds
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including early mornings, late nights, holidays and weekends
- Participate in initial and random drug and alcohol screenings in accordance with DOT and FAA guidelines
Important Safety Requirements:
- All Airport Services Concierges (ASC) are trained as Ground Security Coordinators (GSC)
- Monitoring of operational environment to detect changes that affect Safety and notifying leadership as needed
- Review and ensure compliance with all updated to policies to include, Safety Alerts, Learning Notices, changes to procedures, changes to regulatory standards and local regulatory guidance
- Ensuring personal readiness to conduct safety-sensitive duties at all time and the proactive identification of fatigue, stress or other factors that may prevent a safe execution of duties and removing themselves from duty
- Responsible to ensure personal compliance with all DOT requirements regarding Drug & Alcohol
Vibe @ JSX
Where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination, JSX is your runway. We support unique perspectives and promote an inclusive environment, giving you a space where your voice. Whether you fly a plane or a desk, every JSX Crewmember is empowered to do what it takes to deliver a joyful & simple experience.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location