Why Work Here?
MorganFranklin Consulting is a management advisory firm that works with leading businesses and government to address complex and transformational finance, technology, cybersecurity, and business objectives.
MorganFranklin's cybersecurity practice helps clients across the globe to solve their most critical cybersecurity needs. From consulting and implementation to managed services and project resourcing, we work to safeguard assets by identifying risks, developing and maturing cybersecurity programs, and implementing solutions that support and meet business goals. Custom tailored and business-aligned service offerings include:
- Strategy and GRC
- Cybersecurity Operations
- Identity & Access Management
- Incident Response & Risk Intelligence
- Application Security
- Managed Security Services Provider
This is a Vaco employment opportunity aligned to MorganFranklin's cybersecurity offering (Vaco LLC, dba "MorganFranklin Cyber").
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future
What Will You Do?
Information Security Analyst
- Install security measures and operate software
- Install and upgrade endpoint protection
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Perform penetration testing
- Support the delivery of compliance assessments (NIST, CIS20, CMMC, HITRUST)
- Analyze IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security requirements
- Design, analyze and implement efficient IT security systems
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- BA in Information Systems, preferred
- 1+ years of experience in information security
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with penetration testing and techniques
- Experience with compliance requirements
- Experience with threat hunting concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Understand vulnerability management
- Knowledge of firewalls, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issue