Fora Financial is a technology enabled, leading provider of flexible financing to small and medium sized businesses. Since our inception in 2008, we have supported more than 25,000 merchants nationwide with over $2 billion of capital used for a variety of purposes, from funding everyday operating expenses to managing cash flow gaps to facilitating business expansion, and much more. Leveraging our proprietary technology, Fora Financial is able to deliver capital to our customers via a streamlined and simple process that can be completed in as little as 24 hours, compared with the weeks or even months it often takes for a business to receive a bank loan.
Over the past fourteen years, Fora Financial has grown from two founders in a small Manhattan workspace to a company of nearly 200 employees with new offices in New York and Miami. Fora Financial prides itself on being a partner-centric organization, offering a customized funding approach, collaborating with our small-business customers to understand their needs in a dynamic and ever-changing economic environment.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, and successful business led by people that understand the value technology adds to the bottom line! We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture that enables continuous personal growth. We foster relationships while achieving new levels of productivity as a remote distributed team.
We are seeking an Application Support Engineer to join our in-house Agile team and provide user support for our Fintech platform users. This position will also support and enhance our Robotic Process Automation suite.
Your ideas will be valued, your work will be impactful.
Be part of our digital transformation as we further modernize our industry leading FinTech platform, implement new data analytics capabilities, and embrace AI/ML, and RPA.
Position Responsibilities: *
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Troubleshooting application issues.
- Ability to write SQL Statements to rectify data problems
- Monitor and troubleshoot RPA Bot performance
- Enhance and extend RPA Bot functionality
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking users through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with users to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
What You Have: *
- Prior experience in user support or a similar role.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python or Ruby would be a significant plus
- Proficiency in Windows and Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
The Benefits of Working for Fora Financial: *
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
- Generous Time Off Plan Including Rollover Vacation Days
- Commuter Benefits
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
Remote Option Available.
Fora Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year