Position Title: AREA SUPERVISOR
Reports To: Operations Manager / Asst. Operations Manager
Primary function is to ensure the Client Accounts in a designated geographic area are cleaned and maintained according to the agreed upon specifications, as well as maintaining a positive relationship with clients & employees.
- Present themselves in a professional, positive, ethical manner, when dealing with direct reports, clients, managers, and fellow supervisors.
- Scheduling of employees.
- Check on employee progress at accounts and monitor employee growth & development.
- Perform job site quality inspections and check for accuracy of cleaning being performed. Frequency of required amount of inspections per site will depend on the size of the account.
- Any account under 20 budgeted hours per week shall receive a quality inspection once per quarter.
- Any account over 20 budgeted hours per week shall receive a quality inspection once a per month.
All quality inspections must be documented and completed using Clean All’s Quality Assurance system(s).
- Responsible for making sure supplies are at accounts, and that a proper communication system is set in place with each cleaner to make sure supplies are ordered when needed and at appropriate times.
- Attend all required meetings with management – Supervisor one on ones, group supervisor meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Completion of all paperwork correctly and turn in on time to payroll, human resources, etc.
- Implementation of Customer Relations process, which include impromptu visits, quality inspections, proactive (preventative) communication with all customers, and relaying findings to Assistant Operations Manager & Operations Manager.
- Responsible for the inventory, management, and accountability of all account keys, badges, and alarm codes.
- Makes sure employees have proper personal protective equipment and are using it in the correct manner.
- Responsible for BWC/Accident Investigation Program in coordination with Human Resources.