Urban Air Adventure Park is gearing up to Let 'Em Fly! We are seeking a highly-motivated candidate to support our vision. In this role, the Assistant Manager motivates, instills accountability and achieves results to drive success in the position while maintaining our Culture of Activating Awesome! This role provides overall leadership, supervision, and direction on strategic initiatives and operating standards to positively impact business results.
- Cultivates a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Assist in retention of staff, coaching, discipline; ensures execution of staff training programs.
- Leads and influences staff through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Ensures execution of all employee recognition and incentive programs as directed.
- Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests and staff.
- Continuously improves operational execution through attention to detail and adherence to Urban Air operating standards and philosophies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in hospitality is preferred (Theme Parks, Family Entertainment Centers, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, or Restaurants).
- 1+ years’ supervisory or management experience required.
- Able to pass a thorough background check
- CPR/First aid certification is preferred.
- Brand Ambassador and Culture Champion!
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude!
- Professional grooming and conduct must be constantly displayed to set an example for staff.
- Ability to enthusiastically interact with others.
- Adaptability, flexibility, general enthusiasm for the business.
- Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Willing to learn and adapt to changes or challenges.
- Ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management, and vendors.
- Exercises good judgment in decision making.
- Appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
- We work when others play! Must be able and willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to lead, motivate and empower Team Members
- Ability to align Team Members with Urban Air culture by balancing seriousness and having fun
- Takes initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Ability to see patterns in performance and strategize solutions
- Exercises good judgment in decision making
- Open to feedback and self-improvement
- Holds self-accountable for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Serves as a role model by demonstrating and upholding Urban Air policies and standards
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Masks required at all times. Social Distancing ensured, Employee Wellness checks prior to each shift. Additionally, At Urban Air Trampoline Park & Adventure Park we take cleanliness very seriously which is why each Urban Air is a Certified Germ Expert.
Work Location: One location