Assistant Operations Manager- Crown Point
Looking for a company that is rich in culture and poised for growth? If you are people-centric and customer service-driven, look no further than Home City Ice.
Home City Ice, the industry leader in packaged ice, is seeking a highly motivated Operations Manager.
The Assistant Operations Manager provides leadership and guidance to all employees while maintaining a safe working environment. You are responsible for the execution of exceptional customer service and ensuring optimum levels of productivity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We work for the Customer – our relationships are everything and you will be entrusted to meet and exceed our Customer Service Standards
- Select and develop talent – you will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and coaching employees
- Embrace and cultivate the Home City Ice Culture – we never forget where we came from and we are all “floor sweepers.” You will be hands-on in your management style and display a “what more can we do” attitude
- Ensure product integrity - you will assist in delivering the best and purest packaged ice in the industry by following our production and safety procedures
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years entry-level management or supervisory experience. Food service/Hospitality a plus!
- Staff management, scheduling, planning and organizational skills required
- MS Office a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be 18+ years of age or older
- Must successfully pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check
- Position requires bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting up to 40 pounds, standing and moving about the Plant
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, employee development, training and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Salary determined by candidate qualifications. We are open to people with all levels of management experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Operations management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location