Under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager, the incumbent ensures hotel rooms are cleaned to established property standards.Responsibilities:
- Service guest rooms using cleaning agents and equipment in adherence to department policies.
- Remove, inventory and replace soiled linens and prepare rooms for guest arrivals.
- Organize and replenish guest room amenities.
- Maintain a clean and orderly cart with adequate supplies.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within areas of responsibility.
- Promote positive guest and team member relations at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must able to push/pull/lift 50lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent and previous hotel cleaning experience is preferred.