PLEASE NOTE: This position is not with SoNE HEALTH.
*** Please send resumes to the office administrator at :[email protected] for more details or if interested!***
Audiologist Position at Connecticut Ear, Nose & Throat, Sinus & Allergy Specialists, P.C. in our Waterbury, CT location.
This is a busy ENT office with 2 doctors and 1 APRN.
- Doctor of Audiology or Master’s Degree (AUD preferred)
- License to practice audiology in state of CT
- Experience with pediatric and adult testing
- Hearing aid sales and service
- Strong computer skills including HA software and EMR systems
- Demonstrates professionalism and appropriate written and verbal communication with patients and medical staff
- ASHA or AAA certified
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations including immittance and DPOAEs (pediatric-geriatric) knowledge of using Inter Accoustic equipment a plus*
- Hearing aid selection and fitting
- Bone anchored hearing aid selection and fitting
- Ear Lens selection and fitting
- VNGs, ABRs, and Posturography
- Custom hearing protection
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full time (36-38 hours/week) or Part time available
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available
- Vacation/Sick/Personal time
- Incentive for H.A. sales
- Wages based on experience