At Covenant Solar and Roofing, People are our purpose!
Let's connect if you are a curious problem solver who prefers dealing with data and projects rather than people, enjoy initiating and finishing activities in quick succession, and strive to achieve a consistently reliable level of accuracy and follow through!
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Generate CAD drawings for solar projects for customer review and permitting.
- Array layouts, wire runs, Interconnections and one line diagrams.
- Coordinating with jurisdictions for permitting.
- Cross checking and coordinating with salesmen to ensure quality, completeness and consistency.
- Review building codes and implement new requirements as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Basic AutoCAD.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Previous solar experience preferred, but not required.
Company Perks: Competitive Pay, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Referral Bonus, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Vacations and Holidays, Company-Sponsored Events, Relocation Opportunities, Employee Discounts, Career Advancement (Roofing and Solar), Professional Development, Friendly, Fun, and Collaborative Work Environment, etc.
Our hiring process:
- To start the application process, please use the link below (copy and paste the link in your browser) to complete the survey and let us know what position you are interested in. Please attach your resume. A critical piece of our hiring process is the completion of a Culture Index Survey. This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and significantly improves our ability to put candidates in the position that best suits them. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, and sustainable.
Covenant Solar and Roofing: https://go.apply.ci/s/vM8ywaJJS3
- While we review your credentials, take some time to learn more about our Covenant family (https://covenantroofingusa.com). If you are selected to continue the interview process, the hiring manager or our human resources department will contact you.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
NOTE: The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required to perform the work. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durham, NC 27703: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CAD: 1 year (Required)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Drafting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location