The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring a full-time Barista to join our team at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California. As a Barista, you will deliver excellent guest service through mastery of coffee knowledge and recipes, educating teammates and customers, and making beverages to brand specifications.
Minimum pay rate: $18.04 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Greet guests acquaint guests with items and use suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following all health, safety, and proper sanitation guidelines.
- Assist in opening or closing of the location.
- Perform clean-up duties to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system and inform guests of the amount owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; process credit cards or determine correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintain accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.