Big Woods is a local, homebrewed company that started in a Nashville, Indiana alley as single bar and brewery. In 10 short years, we have expanded to multiple restaurant locations and added a large brewery and distilling company. Big Woods is dedicated to serving Indiana with the finest local brews, cocktails and midwestern comfort food.
Big Woods Restaurant Group is looking to hire a Line Cook.
- Prepare and cook from scratch menu items. Use a variety of skills and methods from seasoning to grilling.
- Work under the Chef to help in running the line. Assist in developing and training the line cooks in culinary skills.
- Team up with managers and front of house staff to get meals prepped and served in a timely manner.
- Maintain the kitchen by cleaning, stocking, and rotating.
- Work with your kitchen team to prep, portion, cook and plate menu items.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Employee of the month program.
- Big Woods Bucks Reward program where you can earn free meals and merchandise.
- Free tastings of new product and meal releases.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- Must be able to communicate quickly and professionally with staff, customers, and management.
- Be able to stand, kneel, squat, bend, and lift up to 4o lbs. during your shift.
- Weekend availability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Casual dining restaurant
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location