Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge, in partnership with our client, an established healthcare organization in the Milwaukee area with a focus on offering high quality affordable healthcare as well as education and advocacy services, is recruiting for a Bilingual Reproductive Healthcare Assistant for their Milwaukee area medical clinics. Bilingual (Spanish/English) fluency is required in this role.
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire role that offers paid medical assistant training, consistent 1st & early 2nd shift scheduling, comprehensive benefits, excellent pay, PTO, and opportunities to continue to grow in your career. Candidates with healthcare experience as well as candidates that are entry level with a desire to work in the medical field and make an impact on the Milwaukee community are encouraged to apply. This role requires a customer first approach and candidates must possess excellent communications and organizational skills and a commitment to their work.
Entry level position responsible for all supporting functions in the delivery of reproductive health care services. Performs front and/or back-office functions. Assist patients by providing testing, screening, and education required for the provision of medical reproductive health care and to provide non-judgmental, empathetic education and communication on options for patients, as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to agency’s policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Perform at least one of the following functions:
- Front office duties, including, but not limited to:
- Greet patients, answer phones, refer calls, make appointments
- Prepare and assemble charts, checking for completeness, errors, signature, and appropriate assembly
- Process lab results, filing reports in chart and filing charts when appropriate
- Maintain patient records
- Must be committed to quality healthcare, excellent customer service and the vision and values of the organization.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to relate to diverse communities.
- Must be sensitive to cultural and ethnic differences among staff and patients.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a warm, caring manner. Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to read and implement written instructions.
- Ability to physically assist a patient in distress.
- Professional appearance and attitude required.
- Computer skills desirable. Some positions require bilingual skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in clinical setting desired.
- Reproductive health care experience desirable.
- CPR Certifiable
Equal Opportunity Employer