Jahnel Group’s mission is to provide the absolute best environment for software creators to pursue their passion by connecting them with great clients doing meaningful work. We get to build some of the most complex and compelling applications for our clients located across the country.
We’re a fast-growing INC 5000 recognized company, yet we still work as a very close-knit team (100+ employees). We’re growing like crazy, and if you’re looking for the next place to call home, hit us up for a beer or coffee.
Who we are looking for
Smart, creative, and highly motivated individuals that will help to build amazing teams and grow Jahnel Group. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for sourcing ideal customers, creating unique marketing campaigns and selling Jahnel Group's services. Ideally, this candidate will have a passion for technology and a hunger for growth.
The Business Development Representative will work directly with the CEO, President and other members of Jahnel Group's leadership team.
- Lead Generation using LinkedIn, Crunchbase and by attending in person events
- Generate attention grabbing ideas that will entice a target audience
- Selling clients on the servicecs at Jahnel Group
- Identifiying new development channels
- Design marketing collatreal (Websites, Gifts and other swag)
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to create long and short-term relationships with clients
- Superb communication skills - Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with numerous people
- Energetic and can excite prospective clients
- Collaboration is key, someone who will work well on a team
- Maintain a positive attitude through stressful situations
- Loves technology and is passionate about the field
Skills/Technologies That are a MAJOR +
- Experience leveraging marketing tools (Seamless.ai, Hubspot etc.)
- Software Development Experience
- Knowledge of Professional Software Development Landscape
Where we are looking for it
Schenectady, New York, 100% remote for the right candidate
The work hours will be approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, depending on workload, with the occasional late night when a tight deadline calls for it. We work for security-conscious clients; thus, background checks will be required.