Job descriptionGeneral Purpose:
Oversees the day to day operations of the department and program
opportunities for all participants in a performance contract.
Essential Functions: .
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations and flow of participants at the
- Monitors and tracks staff activities to increase performance and
- Monitors and reviews entry of customer activities and progress notes into
- Prepares weekly, quarterly and other reports of staff performance.
- Analyzes changes in client population and makes appropriate service
- Completes performance evaluation of staff to facilitate their growth and
- Assures administration of client services in accordance with federal
- Works closely with other management staff to ensure the open flow of
- Oversees accurate staff attendance.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to assure appropriate delivery of
- Facilitates staff understanding of case management requirements including
managing case records.
- Implements and monitors systems in place for continuous performance
- Monitors and ensures that staff is implementing all policies and
- Conducts consistent audits of client cases and e-folders.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements: Describe the skills, knowledge and abilities
required. Include minimum educational
and experience requirements and preferences.
- BA/BS degree in Social Services, Marketing or related discipline or 3-5
- Experience with WTW funded programs and performance based contracts
- Experience in working with diverse and unemployed populations focusing on
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be service oriented, assertive and a self-starter, detail-minded and
be computer literate.
- Able to motivate and be a role model to staff and participants.
- Position Title must be flexible and able to respond to the changing needs
Scope of Responsibility & Positions Supervised: Where applicable
describes level of authority, decision making discretion, consequences of
actions, supervisory and fiscal responsibility. Provide metrics where
possible. Level of supervision received.
Prepare regular reviews of case records. Responsible for securing personal information of staff and
participants. Manages unit of staffers
and overall program in the absence of a Director.