Job descriptionAuto req ID: 285903BR
Finance Associate Coordinator – Cashier & Settlement Admin
Pacific Northwest Market
This position contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages North America by providing administrative and cashiering support to the Auburn location.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Process daily cashiering of delivered routes in Enterprise Settlement Console, which includes remotely depositing scanned checks and compiling a physical deposit for cash and coin.
- Complete daily cashiering documentation, which includes running reports, maintaining a log of cashiering activity, and retaining appropriate documentation.
- Process all miscellaneous deposits for location, which includes providing receipts of deposit activity, documenting activity appropriately on log of cashiering activity, and retaining appropriate documentation.
- Count Full Service Vending routes utilizing coin and currency machines.
- Reconcile cashiering activity against bank deposit confirmations and retain appropriate documentation.
- Maintain accurate and organized document archiving while executing PepsiCo Document Record Retention policy concerning cashiering & settlement documentation.
- Validate proof of delivery (“POD”) in Enterprise Settlement Console for all charge term accounts, which includes signatures, store stamps, receiving reports, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of missing or incomplete payments and proof of delivery (“POD”) and proactively communicate with appropriate stakeholders to support collection efforts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for armored car service, which includes preparing physical deposits and maintaining accurate log of armored car service activity.
- Maintain security of cash room, which includes facilitating safe combination changes as needed.
- Work with centralized Accounts Receivable department to resolve cashiering and/or customer issues.
- Respond to email and phone communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide additional administrative support for location and/or Market as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience providing administrative support preferred
- Prior cashiering experience preferred
- Strong computer skills with ability to quickly learn intercompany systems and applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Must be strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking, with a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organization, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs occasionally
- COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement