Do you want MORE Opportunity, MORE Flexibility, MORE Benefits, and most importantly MORE Fun? If you can answer yes to any of those questions than you might BE A MAVERICK! At Maverick we love the casino business, we love serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other with respect and make each day at work fun.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms and casino as assigned.
- Clean and maintain outside appearance and cleanliness of the casino.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures and Maverick Cleaning and Sanitation guidelines.
- Sanitize, clean, polish, wax, dust and maintain all touchpoints including, woodwork, windows, slot machines, elevator, wall fixtures, televisions, floors, and walls in all areas of the casino continually, except the kitchen, throughout shift.
- Clean, sweep, and mop all stairwells, sidewalks, and gutters to maintain a positive first impression.
- Maintain a commitment to guest satisfaction and exemplary guest service.
- Clean team member locker and breakrooms including dusting, vacuuming, and removing trash, throughout each shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and comply with safety procedures, including use of require safety equipment. Identify unsafe practices or conditions and inform supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Operate and maintain various cleaning equipment.
- Remove trash on a continuous basis throughout the casino.
- Handle cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations and company requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous housekeeping experience and knowledge that includes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous janitorial, custodial, or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Must be able to follow security policies and procedures and report all violations.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness, and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work shifts including nights, weekends, holidays. Etc.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Superior guest relation skills are necessary.
**$1,000 Sign on BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of hire; $500 paid 180 days after date of hire **Team member must be in good standing to qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their employee file) **
Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment)
- Free bus passes
- Free covered Parking
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K & more!
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member referred!)
Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.