Chauffeur / Groundskeeper
To help us better understand your qualification, feel free to click this link to complete a quick one-way interview to expedite the hiring process! https://hire.li/112ca99
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time (40 hours/week), Non-Exempt/Hourly. Weekend availability required
(Saturdays and Sundays Required/Available for Special Occasions/On-call as needed/40 hours per week total)
- $35 - $50/hour, DOE
- Discretionary Bonus (Up to 20%)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick days
- Paid rest & meal breaks
- Regular reviews & advancement opportunities
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
A polished, ultra-discreet Chauffeur/ Groundskeeper with C-level experience. Must seriously commit to protecting every aspect of the confidentiality of the Principals’. The candidate will be proactive, able to anticipate Principals' needs, and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Privacy, discretion, and loyalty are paramount for this position. Qualified Chauffeur / Groundskeeper candidates pay close attention to details, possess a positive, upbeat attitude, and can work independently.
- Safe and secure transportation of Principal(s).
- Preparing routing, directions and additional due-diligence in advance in order to maintain the utmost safety while chauffeuring
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness: interior and exterior, hand washing on site.
- Maintain vehicle readiness: fuel, tire pressure, service records, etc.
- Prepare and maintain vehicle checklist, pre- / post-use.
- Prepare/maintain Principals' comfort items in the vehicles: water, tissues, umbrellas, etc.
- Accounting for the insurance, registration, and the maintenance of the vehicle; ensuring all records are up to date and all services are recorded
- Proactive planning and scheduling of work duties either on your own or with a team and management.
- Follow a to-do list and procedures as well as be proactive in creating lists for property care and improvement.
- Maintain landscape and garden areas as needed by planting, trimming, fertilizing, mowing, or other activities.
- Ability to troubleshoot pipes and/or potential irrigation leaks/problems.
- Keeping outdoor living spaces, furniture, light fixtures, and equipment clean at all times.
- Power washing sidewalks, gutters, walls, patios, decks, and more.
- Assisting in inventory, and organizing tool sheds and garages.
- Assisting Property Manager in supervising outside contractors and vendors.
- Perform minor fixes and maintenance with plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, and painting (if qualified).
- Picking up supplies or materials from local hardware and/or landscaping stores.
- Picking up packages and package cartons - unfolding and collecting.
- Perform sanitation duties including trash sorting, removal, shredding, and trash bin cleaning.
- Responsible for pest control and removal including placing bait stations for rodents such as rats, moles, and voles.
- Respond to the Property Manager and maintenance staff with a clear plan and solutions to any concerns in a timely and professional manner if needed.
- Responsible for providing clients with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment and keeping records
- Recent experience driving for high-profile Principals or C-Level Executives is preferred. Cool, calm demeanor.
- Must be familiar with the Palo Alto area. Locals only.
- Recent experience driving a wide array of vehicles including SUVs, custom passenger buses, and luxury sedans.
- Good health and physically fit. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans.
- Long-term intent.
- Able to work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license, and spotless driving record.
- Able to withstand deep background, credit, and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment physical, psychological exam, and drug screen.
- Certified AED / CPR / First Aid a plus.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients’ needs
- Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively, and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atherton, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location