InPwr, Inc. is looking for a Chief Electrical Estimator to join our dynamic team!
From $150,000-$180,000/year based on experience
We are an award-winning electrical design-build firm headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, with offices in Denver, CO, and Los Angeles, CA. Named a 2019 Top Places to Work, we believe in building it better, focus on complex opportunities, and taking the electrical design to the next level, with licenses in over forty states and projects across the nation.
We InPwr people through personal commitment, relentless dedication, and driving results together. Come Join our Team!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% company paid for employees
- Paid vacation & holidays
- 401(k) company match
- 30-day paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Stable employment with a growing company
- Highly competitive salary
Day-to-day tasks include, but not limited to the following:
- Create / revise estimates, proposals, and change orders for the company’s current and prospective jobs
- Work with business development and project management to build proposals that include accuracy in labor, time and materials
- Proactively provides design / build improvements and cost estimating recommendations to reduce discrepancies between estimates and actual costs
- Identify project cost trends to assist management in cost reduction and process improvements across projects and team
- Ability to comprehend complex projects to include scopes of work, construction plans, requested materials and timelines
- An Associate or Bachelor degree in related field or 8+ years in electrical industry
- Prior design / build electrical estimating experience
- Proficient in estimating means and methods. Proficient in Accubid or similar estimating software is highly preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, to include excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- The applicant must work from the Denver Office
Working/ Environment/ Physical Demands to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position.
EEO, Drug Free Workplace
Safety has always been our priority. Along with the usual protocols to protect our workforce, vendors, and business partners, we’ve implemented additional safety standards, specifically in response to minimizing the possibility of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Along with CDC recommended guidelines associated with hand-sanitization and safe-distancing, we’ve established procedures to reduce exposure and susceptibility. These include providing personnel with appropriate PPE, limiting non-essential foot traffic, added cleaning protocols, and encouraging open lines of communication for feedback, questions, and concerns.
InPwr, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and drug screening. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment according to Federal Law.
Visit us at www.inpwrinc.com to apply online!