- JobID: 6028 Position Type:
- One year full-time experience in a certified day care center or comparable group child care program which provides care for infants/toddlers, pre-school and school age children preferred.
- Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade.
- Coursework in child development or early childhood education desirable.
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred.
- Childcare/Preschool Assistant
- Parent Assistant
- Part Time: 600 hours or less/school year
- Days/Hours: Varies
- Location: Early Learning Programs
- Duration: Temporary through June 16, 2023 only
- Wage: $15.61 hr
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (015)
Early Learning Programs/Preschool and Child Care Assistant
Purpose: To improve student achievment by assisting classroom staff with the care of a designated group of children.
Application Procedure: Apply online
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications of this position, or how this would be determined, please feel free to contact Human Resources to discuss your application. Preference will be given to those applicants with work or lived experience with culturally, linguistically and racially diverse communities.
Salem-Keizer School District is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.