Ladybird Academy is the leader in preschool experience in Central Florida. We pride ourselves in early education and quality childcare experiences for children aged 6 weeks through Pre-K and after school care. We are currently seeking both full time and part time teachers and assistants with a passion of educating young minds.
- Supervise children at all times maintaining a secure, safe environment for children to play and learn in.
- Prepare and Implement lesson plans.
- Complete necessary classroom reports.
- Prepare daily reports for each child in your classroom.
- Submit monthly supply list for curriculum
- Attend staff meetings outside of work hours.
- Write accident and incident reports when necessary
- Parent/Teacher conferences
- Provide positive feedback to parents.
- Adhere to proceedings and regulations with the DCF.
- Always comply with the presentation requirements set by the company.
- Attend ongoing training to keep education and regulations up to date.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must obtain DCF 45 hours
- Early Childhood Education experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have reliable transportation
CPR and First Aid (can be obtained during job training)
- Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children's need the primary focus.
- Must be an educator. Ladybird Academy is an educational facility and prides itself on teaching and educating children preparing them for the next stage in their lives.
- Must be able to fully engage in physical activity including lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, stoop, crawl, lift, push, and pull.
- Must be able to engage in activities including but limited to jumping, dancing, and running, walking, hopping, and skipping.
Hours vary depending on position and needs of the school but applicants must be available between the hours of 6:30am and 6:30pm. Must be available a consistent schedule Monday through Friday. Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Paid Time Off
Training and Development Assistance
Employee Assistance Program
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Healthy Kids Programs Today