The Austin Civilian Conservation Corps (ACCC) is an initiative with the City of Austin and American YouthWorks, to provide on-the-job training opportunities for individuals impacted by COVID-19, while contributing to the health and sustainability of Austin’s natural environment. Working on a crew, participants will complete conservation projects like invasive species removal, habitat restoration, wildfire mitigation, and trail building all throughout the City.
Applicants must be a current City of Austin resident (year-long minimum) and negatively impacted by COVID-19. Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment will be provided. This is a full-time temporary position (40 hours/week, Monday-Friday). All skills levels are encouraged to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $2,400.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
We are taking all safety precautions as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to ensure the safety of our students, participants, staff and all visitors.
- This position is scheduled to start on September 12, 2022 (Crew Member). If offered a position, would you be available to start on that date?
- Are you a current Austin resident (one-year minimum)? Applicants must live within Austin city limits zip codes: https://www.zipdatamaps.com/zipcodes-austin-tx
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Please apply on our website to be considered for this position and begin the interview process: https://veoci.com/v/p/form/a6vrjwkwv3tr?c=133766
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location