CLIENT EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR
WHY WORK FOR SAVILINX?
At SaviLinx, we work together to elevate the human connection. As a Client Experience Director, you will have the opportunity to deliver and enhance best practices to ensure a positive experience for two of our large national clients. In this role, the Client Experience Director will partner with internal and external stakeholders to meet client needs and contractual obligations. If you enjoy working in a complex and strategic environment we would love to speak with you. Founded in 2013, we have an amazing story! SaviLinx is a Women Owned and HUBZone certified business that has been listed on the Inc. 5000 list as the fastest-growing companies for the last five years!
JOIN THE SAVILINX FAMILY AND YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Full time, benefit eligible positions.
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Pet Insurance and generous paid time off.
- Very competitive wages and additional pay for performance.
- 100% Paid Training.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- The CXD is responsible for the overall account management of the client program to ensure SaviLinx delivers a positive end-to-end client experience.
- The CXD serves as the single point of contact for the Client’s vendor liaison and leadership team ensuring that SaviLinx is not only meeting its contractual obligations but also adding value and working to innovate and improve the overall client experience. In this role, the CXSD will hold Operations, IT, Finance, HR, Marketing, Business Development and vendor partners accountable for meeting and exceeding contractual obligations and subsequent needs of the client. The role is responsible for the design, planning and execution of best practices and a positive end-to-end client experience.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
Make every interaction Count
Act with Respect and Integrity
Demonstrate Passion for Continuous Improvement
Be Worthy of Trust from all Stakeholders
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates ability to work in accordance with the Savilinx Guiding Principles.
- Develop and nurture strong, positive working relationships with client leadership and teams, and between client and SaviLinx cross-functional team.
- Participate in strategic planning in partnership with VP CX and executive leadership.
- Determine and anticipate key client needs. Identify and/or create effective solutions to meet client needs, working in close collaboration with SaviLinx internal and external partners.
- In partnership with SaviLinx Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), demonstrate a thorough understanding and passion for the client program, industry trends, best-in-class practices, and current and emerging capabilities to operate as a true strategic partner in the growth and development of the client program.
- Represent and communicate client expectations and the client perspective internally at SaviLinx to ensure program delivery meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Partner with SaviLinx cross-functional team to deliver program objectives on time, on budget and with excellence.
- Provide ongoing, clear and consistent communication with client, client teams, SaviLinx partners and internally to ensure clarity of day-to day program expectations, decisions, deliverables, accountabilities and next steps regarding the client program.
- Lead SaviLinx cross-functional team to analyze complex issues and develop strategic plans to proactively identify and resolve problems across the program.
- Monitor ongoing program performance to ensure staffing levels, training plans, and SLAs are met for successful program delivery.
- Develop and present clear and consistent program reporting, in collaboration with internal SaviLinx teams, consistent with contract terms, and in partnership with client to meet and anticipate their reporting needs.
- Monitor program financial status in partnership with Finance to ensure program operates within budget parameters.
- Consistently evaluate the program and client business needs to proactively identify opportunities for organic growth.
- Collaborate closely with internal SaviLinx teams including Finance, along with client partners, to develop and manage the Task Order and invoicing process from inception of Task Order drafts through client approval, signature, execution, invoicing and reconciliation in a clear, timely and consistent manner.
- In partnership with the VP CX, participate in contract (Processing Agreement, MSA, and/or SOW) development and amendments.
- Continuously monitor program activity in relation to contracted scope, terms and SLAs to ensure compliance, identify out of scope requests and implement contractual and budgetary amendments.
- Develop, refine and document clear CX processes for Savi organizationally, and specifically for the client program to bring consistency, clarity, and institutional efficiency to CX.
- Develop customer satisfaction measurement methodology in partnership with client leadership to continually measure client satisfaction, establish areas of strength and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibility.
Reports to the VP CX.
- Elevate client relationship to strategic partnership
- Deliver frictionless client experience
- Institutionalize client-centric approach to program delivery
- 10+ years effectively managing large accounts and developing customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven ability to develop and foster strategic business relationships.
- Ability to engage in active listening and empathize with client perspectives and feelings.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to unify cross-functional teams and external resources to achieve ambitious objectives efficiently and profitably.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Acute ability to assess and understand the data to “tell the story”
- Demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business decisions.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Proven problem-solving ability to identify and creatively resolve time sensitive issues in a high-pressure environment.
- Collaborative and people-focused management and leadership style.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent budgetary experience, developing, negotiating and managing budget to plan
- Demonstrated passion for excellence, client service, and elevating the customer-centric experience
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
SaviLinx, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brunswick, ME 04011