Ancile Advisors is a Williamsville, NY financial advisement practice associated with Raymond James Financial Services. We pride ourselves on the quality, high level service we provide to our clients while keeping their financial goals, aspirations and needs at the forefront.
Support Financial advisor and communicate directly with clients. This position requires the ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast-paced environment while under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient. Work with advisor in managing client relationships, developing new business, and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
- Working with Financial Advisor to determine clients’ financial objectives, risk tolerance, income, expenses, and assets. Prepare recommendations based on client needs, goals and objectives, with oversight from Advisor.
- Work with advisor to prepare insurance proposals and quotes.
- Performing market research to stay current with financial trends.
- Preparing financial documents such as investment proposals, investment policy statements, financial plans, account performance reports, etc.
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry.
- Perform client transactions such as money movement, account transfers,
- Perform general administrative duties including, but not limited to, answering phones, processing incoming documents and deposits, scheduling meetings, preparing client paperwork, follow-up calls.
- Maintain information in the company CRM database, including, but not limited to, entering new contacts, documenting all client interactions, running reports and creating workflow efficiencies
- Prepare advisor for client and prospect meetings
- Client onboarding
- Proactively work to ensure all advisor client follow-up and associated tasks are completed.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and abide by all compliance regulations and internal and external guidelines.
- Cultivate and enhance new and existing client relationships through active communication with clients, processing client requests, and resolving client inquiries.
- Assist with client events and marketing projects.
- Assisting advisor with the financial planning and investment process – financial plan development by gathering client information, inputting information and working with advisor to help create plans, scenarios, and proposals.
- Knowledge of investment products, policies, and procedures.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently and under direction
- Effective follow-up skills and ability to meet deadlines without prompting
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong math and analytical skills
- You will be fingerprinted according to FINRA requirements.
Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Ancile Advisors is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services.