CLC's Innovations and Operations team is expanding and launching new business solutions to serve the college market, including COMPASS, the leading platform that assists college athletic departments in managing student-athlete name, image, and likeness (NIL) needs related to deal disclosure, monitoring, and education. As the industry's only fully integrated platform, COMPASS helps universities effectively manage the complex and changing landscape of NIL.
The Client Success Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing the Client Success Representatives to a quickly growing set of university partners. This person will fast-track success by accelerating adoption of new products by external clients (predominantly within athletic departments) and will help shape the strategic vision of our solutions by acting as the voice of the end user.
This role will be client-facing across both internal and external users. The Client Success Manager will report to the Director of Operations.
- Oversee the team that handles inbound calls and customer support tickets from clients and customers
- Lead user acceptance testing of product releases and communicating the release information to clients
- Manage relationships with CLC clients and users of the platform, functioning as a product expert and technical communications resource (including data collection and system demos)
- Review client / stakeholder feedback and utilize it to enhance product offerings and improve product support and adoption
- Drive successful experiences for users with an emphasis on planning, engagement, implementation, feature adoption, and meaningful measurement
- Contribute to continuous product improvement efforts through efficient user feedback
- Support the planning, scoping, and prioritization of future client success projects to achieve all platform goals
- Work collaboratively across the management team to share client feedback
- Help support the design, implementation, and evolution of current client success operations to further enable product adoption and positive stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to the client success roadmap through an understanding of each solution's business goals
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Work experience with implementing & maintaining a customer success tool/platform
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
- Experience working in / contributing to the growth of new client success functions / departments
- Ability to establish a deep understanding of clients' concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Ability to create and maintain end-user product documentation and associated materials
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Our suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: "build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.