Job descriptionClinical Admin Assistant - Lake Bluff - ( 83617 )
- Position: Clinical Administrative Assistant II
- Location: Lake Bluff, IL
- Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30pm
- Required Travel: No
What you will need:
- Education: High School Diploma; Some College Preferred
- Certification: None Required
- Experience: None Required; Healthcare Experience Preferred
- Skills: Template Management; Scheduling Patients; Record Keeping; Organized; Critical Thinker
What you will do:
- Manage the physician templates for the Lake Bluff Dermatology location
- Manage all reimbursement and account payable accounts for the Lake Bluff location
- Collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop and implement new administrative workflows
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked a Top 15 Major Teaching Hospital in the U.S. Headquartered in Evanston, Illinois, NorthShore comprises five hospitals (Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish), 140 Medical Group and Specialty Care offices, and more than 3,000 physicians, serving over 635,000 patients. The organization supports academics and research as the principal teaching affiliate for the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. Recognized for nursing excellence, NorthShore is a Magnet designated organization-the first system in Illinois to receive this prestigious honor. NorthShore has an established reputation and employs over 12,500 people.
When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Job Posting : Aug 10, 2022, 12:18:28 PM