Job descriptionABOUT US
Circle Medical is a venture-backed Y-Combinator healthcare startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier physicians, engineers, and designers, our medical practice and underlying technology have pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our focus on building directly for our patients and providers to address serious care accessibility issues has enabled us to grow over 3X year-over-year. We’re now using our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to continue building out our hybrid in-clinic and telemedicine model across all fifty states.
As we enter the hypergrowth phase, we are looking for deeply motivated team players who are driven to solve some of the biggest challenges in healthcare so that people can live longer and healthier lives.
More about us can be found on our website!
We are currently looking for a Clinical Recruiter to join the People Operations team at Circle Medical Technologies. As we continue to grow, we constantly search for exceptional talent to join our team. This position may be based out of our offices in San Francisco, California, or be remote in the U.S. for the right candidate.
As a Clinical Recruiter, you’ll facilitate full-cycle provider recruitment, including networking, sourcing, screening, interview coordination, and offering negotiations. You will build and maintain candidate pipelines for current and future hiring needs. You will have the autonomy to partner with our hiring managers directly to identify the resources needed to accomplish our business and patient care objectives.
Our ideal Recruiter is a natural at recognizing talents aligned with our values, culture, and goals. You are comfortable with taking the initiative and utilizing existing tools to source and discover new ways to engage candidates. You have a deep understanding of how to navigate major US medical job boards and social media networks to find relevant candidates to fill positions. At Circle Medical, you will play a critical role in shaping the company's future by helping us grow the provider team with exceptional individuals and, in turn, ensuring top-notch patient care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting for telemedicine and in-clinic provider positions.
- Consult with hiring managers to post requisitions accurately reflecting the duties, responsibilities, education, training, certifications, and experience required for positions.
- Create a high-quality pipeline of candidates through various outreach efforts, including via emails, Lever ATS, Linkedin, Indeed and other employment sources daily.
- Interview, screen, and evaluate external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refer them to hiring manager for consideration.
- Make employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, insuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable.
- Coordinate and actively participate in the selection of the final candidates.
- Ensures that internal and external candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and interview reports are completed accurately.
- Serve as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions.
- Utilize platforms such as Medical Job Boards, Indeed, and LinkedIn to source candidates that meet specific requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- At least 2+ years of clinical recruiting, specifically with experience hiring primary care physicians
- Experience navigating medical job boards to source candidates who meet the job requirements
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of general recruiting practices and procedures and compliance in multiple US states
- Proficiency using an applicant tracking system (ATS) Lever and other recruitment technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for working in Healthcare, networking, and connecting with people, and building genuine professional relationships.
- Exceptional listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to spearhead closing strategies and build strong candidate relationships to understand their decision motivators better
- Ability to collaborate with hiring managers to develop innovative methods of recruiting
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE
- Previous experience hiring primary care physicians
- Previous experience hiring clinical providers for placement in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York-based facilities
- Experience recruiting for a marketplace
- Previous experience with Lever ATS
- Proven track record with other startups or VC-funded companies
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location (San Francisco or remote in the US), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary (cash and stock combined) of $65,000 - 100,000 USD plus generous vacation and full medical/dental benefits.
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.