Concentric Methods is seeking an experience Clinical Research Coordinator to support NIH study located Northern Virginia (Inova Fairfax Hospital).
- Manage, coordinate and implement all components of clinical research protocols, including pre and post research activities, internal and external to the clinical setting. Train study team members in developing an understanding of study design and rationale and support team members in implementation and study procedures.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks and unplanned circumstances impacting patient qualification and data collection.
- Provide technical experience needed to manage the administrative functions within the clinic.
- Establish relationships with non-research departments as needed for essential workflow within the clinical departments.
- Design recruitment and retention plans to support the study.
- Work to implement the policies and procedures of the program with the clinical research team.
- Supply study progress metrics for weekly reporting.
- Ensure ICH GCP compliance with execution of protocols, patient enrollment and follow up, adverse event tracking and study activities.
- Design and implement quality assurance and quality control procedures within the day to day research activities.
- Coordinate with study monitors for site visits and query resolution.
- Monitor efficiency of procedures and contribute to the development of SOPs and internal processes to enhance the quality of study conduct.
- Ensure ICH GCP compliance with execution of protocols, patient enrollment and follow up, adverse event management and reporting and study activities.
- Demonstrate skills in navigating and troubleshooting a wide variety of e-clinical technologies.
- Maintain site-level regulatory documentation.
- Request and initiate the purchase of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of at least 5 years of clinical research experience and 2 years of team lead experience. Total seven (7) years of working experience in a related field.
- Phlebotomy skills required
- Bilingual Spanish speaker preferred
- Demonstrates experience working in a clinical environment.
- Demonstrates experience with program and protocol management, and budget tracking.
- Primary work location will be in Northern Virginia (Inova Fairfax Hospital).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fairfax, VA 22033: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- clinical research: 5 years (Required)
- Phlebotomy skills: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location