Job descriptionOverview: Clinical Support Technician Needed For Our Team at Hauser-Ross Ambulatory Surgery Center. Great work hours, No late evenings, no major holidays, a robust benefits package, a team oriented working environment where you are seen, heard and respected as well as clear, attainable career ladder opportunities.
Our top candidate will preferably bring 2+ years of previous, verifiable Clinical Support Technician, Hospital CNA or Medical Assistance with a focus on patient care experience. Thry will also have background working on a medical practice front desk.
This is your opportunity to join one of the areas most recognized leaders in ophthalmology and optometry. We are committed to customer service, and making every interaction extraordinary while inspiring the complete confidence of our patients. Our employees contribute directly to the growth and success of our practices, and take pride in being a member of our team. We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients and customers are treated by our employees is as important as the services provided by the doctor.
All of us at Chicago Eye Consultants are committed to inclusion and belonging. We believe today more than ever that creating an environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and make it easy for others to do the same will benefit us all. It isn’t speaking the words, but starts with a culture of caring, listening and service. We would thoroughly enjoy meeting with you and discussing our employment opportunities. For more information, please visit our webpage at chicagoeyeconsultants.com.
The CNA/ Clinical Support Technician is responsible for assisting with the implementation of quality peri-operative nursing care. Cooperates as a health team member with other members of the peri-operative system, as well as, those within the administrative system. In summary, is responsible/accountable for assisting with the administration of nursing care in a competent manner. Dependent upon the demands of business this position will also be assigned to the front desk to complete check in/check out of patients.
Eyecare Services Partners will now only consider candidates who can verify prior to hire that they either have been fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 virus or have started the vaccine process by having their initial dose before starting in their new position and are committed to completing that process within 30 days of starting work.
- Assists with the safe transportation of patients to and from an individual operating room as needed.
- Assists with patient positioning in accordance with established standards as requested.
- Assists with providing for patient safety/privacy.
- Accepts delivery of supplies and equipment from outside vendors
- Completes facility environmental projects as directed.
- Assists with maintaining clean linen par levels.
- Packages medical waste for removal according to established standards.
- Performs minor facility repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Cleans and maintains clinical area including stretchers and carts.
- Participates in appropriate meetings.
- Participate in adverse incident reporting program.
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to handle stressful work environment; comfortable performing a variety of projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Ability to concentrate and maintain accuracy and safety in spite of frequent interruptions.
- Ability to be courteous, tactful, and cooperative throughout the course of the day.
- Ability to use sound judgment regarding safety and problem identification/resolution.
- Creativity in thought processes.
- Ability to respond appropriately to constructive criticism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team player.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills, proficient with Microsoft applications
In Turn We Will Provide:
- Benefits to full time team members that include comprehensive medical, dental and optical coverage, 401K and short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Paid parking where applicable
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and respected
- Clear career ladder opportunities