Job descriptionDo you love watching sports? Do you enjoy attending football games? Put on your cape and come join Scouting Heroes, the fastest growing Scouting Community Network in the country! Looking for quick learners, with a high attention to detail who are available to potentially work 5-7 football games this Fall, 2022. Interviews will start immediately. Training would also start right away if you were offered the position. Please keep an eye on your spam folder as we have found that some of our responses have ended up in there.
JOB PURPOSE: Attend football games in the San Diego, CA and surrounding areas of up to a 2-hour drive. Record and collect in-time real data on our Data Collection Tool and work closely with the game-day support team to ensure data is being recorded quickly and accurately. We are fueling the next generation of fan engagement.
- Be present. You are passionate about taking ownership and accountable for the data that you are collecting.
- Be reliable. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to “no-shows”.
- Be organized. Organization and training are critical to prepare for fast-paced, high intensity situations. You are constantly wanting to improve and understand the importance of training.
- Be honest. Integrity is critical to the overall collection of sports data.
- Detail Oriented. Must be one who has a strong attention to detail and strives for perfection.
- Have fun. We are a fast paced, small team that prides itself on continually improving. We generally are looking for people that thrive in fast-paced, competitive and high stress situations.
- Provide feedback. Work closely with our Quality Control Team and Scout Manager to provide general feedback on the Data Collection Tool
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Regular availability on weekends and weekday evenings.
- Strong knowledge of American football, with an emphasis on college football rules and terminology.
- Strong team player that has the ability to adapt and problem solve in real-time
- Access to a computer with Zoom for regularly planned meetings and training tools.
- Strong comfort level with mobile devices
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.