Acrisure Arena has part-time openings for positions of Ambassadors of Community. This position will assist with the organization’s marketing strategy with specific focus on community outreach, events & promotional appearances. This role will assist in brand awareness, engagement, sales leads and the collection of data.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with local business owners, service organizations, recreational partners and the community at large to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning for Acrisure Arena.
- Work community events, gather data, and promote all that Acrisure Arena has to offer.
- Assist with marketing, brand awareness, and driving season ticket sales.
Salary: $21 Per HourRequirements:
The Ambassador of Community people must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that you can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Experience in Community Relations, Marketing, or both.
- Experience in event planning, sales and/or data collection.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to connect and engage with the public.
- Intermittent Travel (<10% travel)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, evenings and holidays required.
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.