Establish a specifically designed compliance program that effectively prevents and/or detects violation of applicable laws and regulations, which will protect the Business from liability of fraudulent or abusive practices. Ensures that the Business understands and complies with applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the Health Care environment. Ensures the Business' accountability for compliance by overseeing, follow-up and resolution of investigations.
- Performs on-going compliance audits utilizing as necessary, state evaluation tools relating to audit/monitoring activities.
- Identifies and defines audit scope and criteria, reviews and analyzes evidence, and documents audit finds, including making recommendations for improvement and correction where identified.
- Provides comprehensive advice to assigned department regarding compliance risks with respect to Federal and State regulations and contract provisions.
- Provides significant input during the annual risk assessment and audit planning processes
- Assists with monitoring activities involving the effective execution of corrective action requirements imposed by state or federal regulatory agencies for contract deficiencies.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's degree in health care related area.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $49,929.54 - $97,362.61 a year*
- Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.