Marathon Deployment is seeking a skilled Field Service technician to perform onsite support services on Point-of-Sale hardware to a variety of restaurants. Position is on call from your home or local business.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone who is an independent contractor or has their own PC repair business.
This opportunity requires a Field Service Technician to be available throughout the week, average 25-30 hours weekly with weekend rotation (every other weekend). Technician will provide onsite field service at customer locations within the required areas. This is not a remote position. Key Responsibilities:
- The Field Service Technician will be responsible for same day or NDB break/fix system repair with required service level agreements. (SLA) Tech will as perform selective project work that require work to be performed inside & outdoors of the location, running network cabling through customer provided conduit, cable management, etc.
- PC, Point of sales, server, and peripheral break/fix system repair service calls during day and evening hours.
- New and Refresh installation projects
- Software troubleshooting, networking, and cabling as required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 3 years + experience as a Field Service professional working in the Retail or Hospitality industries providing break/fix of Point of Sales Equipment
- Must have strong technical and mechanical ability to handle service request in an efficient and timely manner
- Must have a flexibility to travel up to 100 miles radius within area.
- Reliable transportation
Required tools: Web enabled cellular phone, proper hand / power tools, and laptop. Travel pay will be provided.
Applicant must undergo the following screenings:
- Drug Screening
- Criminal Background / Sex Offender Check
For immediate consideration, please respond with resume.
- $50.00 dollars per hour for labor and travel!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 per hour
- On call