HotelPlanner.com, the leader in online hotel sales and reservations with 18 years in business is adding quality people to educate hotels on the HotelPlanner platform and sell advertising placement. This can be done while working from the comfort and safety of your home. In this position, you will set up phone appointments/zoom calls with hotels and review the HotelPlanner presentation deck in detail with each respective hotel. HotelPlanner will provide initial and ongoing training as well as support to make you successful. HotelPlanner will assign hotel leads in conjunction with the time zone / geographic region of the respective HotelPlanners.
- Qualifications –We give you all the skills! We want to work with money-motivated go-getters who are confident in their ability to succeed.
- You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be on the phone/zoom with hotel sales managers and general managers. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with our hotels in your region of coverage.
- Leads are provided for our reps so they can focus on making the sale and closing the deal vs spending time prospecting.
- Our training program is designed to be an ongoing process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each person.
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge.
· We have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun aspect.
Desktop or Laptop
Noise Cancelling Headset
Hi-Speed Internet with an Ethernet connection
We recommend a specific number of day time hours per week/month
Compensation: HotelPlanner provides up to 25% on all collected ad revenue sold and settled.
Payments are sent twice a month on the 1st and 15th of each month
There are no application or training costs to you.
Recommending 20–30 hours per week/week days
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $47,871.00 - $73,169.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- computer: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote