We can hire anyone in the U.S., but prefers someone from UT.
- Ensures contact center productivity, performance, and production by providing feedback on individual areas of opportunities and ensuring resolution specialists and support leads are supported; conducting service reviews; delegating work and overseeing its completion; creating development and improvement strategies for the team; providing direction to leadership on adjusting work environment and tasks; promoting processes that support associate and customer satisfaction; and reporting areas of associate concern to contact center management.
- Resolves escalated contacts by verifying and determining escalation needs for issues; providing direction for handling sensitive contacts; identifying root cause, impact on business, and key resolution partners for escalated issues; determining resolution options; implementing, or influencing other departments to implement, resolutions; responding to ad hoc requests for information on escalated contact situations; and partnering with key stakeholders to support corporate resolution or action plan.
- Develops analytics and reporting solutions by identifying business requirements; researching potential solutions; making recommendations to meet business objectives; conducting analysis and design; building solutions and/or collaborating with key stakeholders to build the solutions; and creating reports and communicating results to leadership.
- Designs and performs data analyses by locating, pulling, and formatting data; synthesizing data; ensuring accuracy and relevance of data; identifying and determining analytical approach; conducting analysis; compiling data into reports and sharing with senior leaders; and advancing analyses based on different business scenarios or assumptions.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Call center management: 2 years (Required)
- Managing virtual teams: 2 years (Required)
- Training and mentoring agents: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote