Job descriptionDeliver superior service and quality products to our guests, while supporting the efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in food service or kitchen operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain communication with other cooks to assemble food orders simultaneously.
- Adhere to recipes to ensure consistent food quality and presentation
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, fryers, or ovens according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Uphold cleanliness standards and ensure proper sanitation of kitchen spaces, equipment, and tools.
- Support the daily completion of food safety checklists and participate in maintaining food safety compliance.
- Follow procedures to ensure that the environment is clean, safe, and in good repair for associates and guests.
- Work effectively with others and demonstrate teamwork.
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, baseball hat, nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt.
AMC team members enjoy half off eats and drinks at the theatre and most importantly for us movie people…FREE movies at any of our theatres nationwide!
AMC’s company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right and take responsibility for our own results and our company’s success. Our collaborative work environment promotes teamwork, resulting in fast solutions and therefore, better outcomes.
We appreciate your interest in AMC and look forward to seeing you at the movies!
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 16 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Must have working knowledge of U.S. measurements, weight, and volume.
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.