About our community
We are an exceptional assisted living community, personalizing in the approach of ensuring every resident has their specific needs met at every stage. We strive daily to create the best life for all we serve.
As a cook you prepare meals for our residents and maintain a clean kitchen. You will use your experience with cutting tools, cookware and bakeware, combined with your knowledge of cooking procedures and methods of grilling baking and boiling as a critical part of your role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals for residents, keeping in mind dietary needs and special diets
- Strong working knowledge on proper food storage and preparation
- Knowledge of state Dietary regulations
- Competitive wage package (pay rate is based on experience)
- Flexible schedule, part-time & full-time positions available, day & night shifts
- Paid orientation/training
- Benefits (major medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, accident, critical illness, life insurance)
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off