Do you want MORE Opportunity, MORE Flexibility, MORE Benefits, and most importantly MORE Fun? If you can answer yes to any of those questions than you might BE A MAVERICK! At Maverick we love the casino business, we love serving guests, and we love having fun together. We are looking for people, great people, that are ready to treat guests and each other with respect and make each day at work fun.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure excellent guest service is adhered to while helping guests to curate great meals with fresh prepared products.
- Maintains the restaurant areas so they present a profession and clean image
- Maintain high quality standards while preparing and serving food
- Maintain sanitation regulations
- Reacts to guests concerns
- Ensures all areas are being cleaned and that all side work is completed
- Uses all equipment in accordance with safety standards
- Maintain highest commitment to internal guest service standards
- Maintain knowledge of all food preparation and actively participate in food preparation to ensure par levels are always met
- Fill bowls as guests instruct what they would like added to each bowl
- Strong menu knowledge to answer guest questions and give guidance while guest orders
- Communication with guests and coworkers
- Ability to use and operate F&B POS station
- Ability to lift to 50lbs.
- Cash handling ability
To be successful in this role, you should have experience and knowledge that includes:
- Experience in front of the house or back of the house food service operation
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and prioritize work
- Basic math skills
- Ability to handle cash, count sums of money accurately
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- TIPS training certification
- Serve Safe
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays
**$1,000 Sign on BONUS! $500 paid 90 days after date of hire; $500 paid 180 days after date of hire **Team member must be in good standing to qualify for Bonus Pay out (no documented performance in their employee file) **
Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Free shift meal and drink
- Free Gas (Eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment)
- Free bus passes
- Free covered Parking
- 2 weeks PTO per year
- 6 Observed Holidays with Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits Insurance Package: Eligible the first of the month following 60 days! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K & more!
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Team Member Referral program ($600 per team member referred!)
Maverick Gaming™ is dedicated to creating the best possible gaming experiences for every kind of player and currently owns and operates a portfolio of 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.