Position Title: Cultivation Technician
Position Location: Fitchburg
Position Type: On-Site
Employment Status: Full-Time
Revolutionary Clinics is harnessing the positive power of the emerging cannabis industry to raise the standard for alternative care and generate economic opportunity across Massachusetts. At its three registered marijuana dispensaries in Cambridge and Somerville, Revolutionary Clinics provides the highest quality medical marijuana products and the very best in-patient care and was named the best medical dispensary in the state by its peers in 2019. Its state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Fitchburg, Massachusetts is one of the largest in the state and supplies over 35 retail establishments with sought-after products and flower. Revolutionary Clinics employs more than 350 colleagues across its manufacturing and retail operations and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax revenue for Massachusetts’ communities. Through its corporate social responsibility program, Cannabis with a Conscience, Revolutionary Clinics joins with a range of partners in supporting healthy lives and vulnerable populations, advancing community revitalization efforts through philanthropy and public-private partnerships, and promoting diversity within the cannabis industry.
Cultivation Technicians assist with all aspects of the company's cultivation operation from seedling to harvest. These duties include but are not limited to the growing, drying, and curing of the cannabis material. As a Cultivation Technician you will also maintain the cleanliness of growing areas and may assist in monitoring and documenting plant growth. Other responsibilities include assisting with other Cultivation operational needs that arise during day-to-day functions of the Cultivation Department at Revolutionary Clinics.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all aspects of Cultivation processes including but not limited to trellising, defoliation, and pruning
- Prep bins, tools, and other materials for Harvest, Post-Harvest, and all other Cultivation processes
- Assist in the construction, monitoring, and maintenance of drip irrigation systems as well as environmental controls
- Accurately track and log all pertinent information as defined by MA CCC and RevClinics regulations
- De-stem and dry flower followed by the sanitization of Dry Rooms
- Ensure that all areas of production comply with CCC and Revolutionary Clinics standards and regulations
- Partner cross-functionally to assist with Cultivation task and duties
- Complete any other necessary tasks for continued and efficient Cultivation operations as deemed by Leads & Managers
- Strong attention to detail
- Team orientated
- Prior experience within the cannabis industry
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check annually to ensure compliance within Cannabis Control Commission and Revolutionary Clinics set regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Employees may be required to bend, squat, kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, complete repetitive hand movements, and/or walk intermittently throughout the day. Employees may also be exposed to company approved chemicals for sanitation and production purposes. Team members will also be exposed to cannabis and cannabis products while onsite.
All submitted resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. We will contact you if we determine you to be qualified for the available position. If we find that we do not have a position available that suits your experience and qualifications, we will retain your information for one year and contact you if an appropriate position becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Revolutionary Clinics.
Revolutionary Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other protected classification under the law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and discharge.
Revolutionary Clinics will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Revolutionary Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location